Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Chance Reunion

Today was a day that was filled with some unexpected blessings!  I was at school today where we are hosting along with the Academy of Mt. St. Ursula the Ursuline Education Network Student Leadership Conference.  It is an opportunity for leaders from all the Ursuline schools in the United States to get together and share ideas, dreams and hear many wonderful presentations.  I stopped in today during the Alumnae panel where three Alums from The Ursuline School and the Academy of Mt. St. Ursula spoke about their current careers and gave the leaders so many practical ideas.  As I sat there I realized that I had taught six of the seven alums who were present.  I have had the wonderful blessing of teaching at both of these schools and it was really neat to hear what these women are doing and catch up a bit.  Today I realized how truly blessed I have been in my ministry and I am filled with joy and happiness about that.  May we take the time to thank God for all the wonderful blessings that have been showered upon us!

Pat Schifini, OSU






No comments:

Post a Comment