Friday, December 30, 2011

Ending 2011

Apologies to all for not getting online and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!  Belated wishes!!

I hope everyone had a great day with family, friends, Santa and Jesus!!

I was fortunate to share the time with friends who are family to me and community members.  Plus I've had some R & R-both time to relax and re-create which I so needed!!   Amen!

I can't believe that tomorrow will be the last day of 2011!!  Wow!!  This year really flew by. 

Taking the time today and tomorrow to think over the past year.  I'm proud of my accomplishments-my dissertation proposal was accepted and approved, took better care of my health (both physical and mental), and energized my personal prayer time!! 
I'm also proud of what my Ursuline sisters have done as a group-got more involved in working to help those victims of human trafficking, took some stands on immigration, made decisions about our community and province life promoting ministerial works,  and there has been a resurgence of energy and work about vocations to our Ursuline way of life.  Check out our Vocation Blog-Back lit with Joy and read more about Ursuline life!!

My life surely has its challenges just like everyone's else's but I do have to admit I feel blessed and fortunate to be connected to so many great Ursuline women.

Prayers and blessings to all at the end of 2011! 

More Good News to come in 2012!!

Sr. Jeannie Humphries, osu

No comments:

Post a Comment