Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas

On Monday, I attended with two of our sisters-Ann Peterson, osu and Maureen Welch, osu the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.  It was wonderful to see the Rockettes, all the dancing, creativity and signing.  It really put me into the Christmas spirit. 

One piece that really stuck out for me was the Living Nativity Scene with the actual live camels, donkeys, sheep.  Wow!!  To see that in the middle of NYC on a stage-so amazing!! However, I was even more touched when I realize it all comes back to the birth of a baby.  How precious!!

Joy to the World was sung during the scene and I left humming it.  I also left thinking that if the show could mainly focus on Christmas, then I need to get moving and really do that too.  I have become overly respectful of other's holidays which is good. But I need to be more proactive and open about my beliefs-so I need to start uttering Merry Christmas and talking about the birth of Jesus!!!

Thank you Radio City for reminding me of my faith!!

Sr. Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment