Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Vacation Time

One of the greatest gifts of the summer is when one takes some vacation time.  When I think of vacation I recall all those times of going away with my family and friends.  Each vacation time is the chance to just be and enjoy the moment.  For me it is a time of no plans or schedules just taking things as them come.  I love having the time to just be and not worry about accomplishing the many tasks that await.  One of my favorite vacation spots is going to the Jersey Shore.  I love to sit on the beach and look at the ocean.  It is a time of reflection and renewal of spirit.  The gift for me of being at the beach is the awesome sunrises and sunsets.  Each one a unique gift from our God of love.

Pat Schifini, OSU

Last night's gift:


No comments:

Post a Comment