Thursday, July 7, 2016

Road Trip Continues

During the past week I have driven through 10 states!  It has been a wonderful experience to drive through so much beauty!  Our country is so beautiful and there is so much to see.  Driving from the sea shore through the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountain ranges has been an incredible experience.  Each state had its own special beauty.  Whether it was the mountains, the rolling rivers, the trees, or the vast valleys I had a tremendous sense of awe as I drove.  Reading all the historical signs caused me to pause and think about those who have made our country what it is today!  On Monday we celebrated Independence Day and many sang familiar patriotic songs.  Singing these songs and seeing all of the incredible beauty during this road trip gives me much to be grateful for.  May God bless the United States of America and all those who work to keep it beautiful!

Pat Schifini, OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment