Friday, April 26, 2013

Trust: Faith, the Way, the Truth and the Life


In today’s Gospel from John 14:1-6, we read the following:

Jesus said to his disciples:  “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me." 
We also hear Jesus’ response to Thomas-“I am the way and the truth and the life.”

Right now, I have so many pieces of my life up in the air:  living arrangement, dissertation final review, course syllabus and some personal issues.  I keep getting distracted by a troubled heart.

Seeing this words in print made me realize that I have to trust God, my Source of all Being and Jesus, my friend.

Trust is always hard for me; but it is a necessary part of life-one that I must learn to let in more.

Sr. Jeannie Humphries, osu

No comments:

Post a Comment