Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Reconciliation

Today we celebrated the first of two days of the Sacrament of Reconciliation at my school.  It was a day when I was so aware of God’s abundance love for us.  Our students embraced the Sacrament with openness and total respect.  Many commented on how much better they felt after receiving the Sacrament.  I was happy for them and so grateful on so many levels.  One of the major difficulties is finding priests to hear their confessions.  I realized how very blessed I am that so many friends were willing to come and help out.  As I reflected on this day I realized that no matter how crazy life can get it is so important to remember the blessings of each day and of good friends.  I am truly blessed in my ministry!



Pat Schifini, OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment