Thursday, January 12, 2017

Inner Strength

I read this reflection this morning in Daily Word and it really touched my heart.  As you read it may you feel your connection with our God ever deepening and ever growing.

MY INNER STRENGTH IS GREATER THAN ANY OUTER APPEARANCES.

I am connected within to the spirit of God. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am divinely uplifted.
I may look back on my life and find times when I felt insignificant or lacking confidence. Still, I take to heart the energy available to all things, even something as simple as water. Once harnessed and directed, water becomes the dynamic force in a steam turbine. Those same molecules, when influenced by cold, become ice with the power to crack concrete and topple trees.

When I discover and harness my power within, I have the potential to make a mighty difference in my life and in the world. I place my attention on Spirit. With faith, I can overcome any circumstance: My inner strength is greater than any outer appearances.

Pat Schifini, OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment