Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reflection on Water

The theme of this summer has certainly been water for me.  I had the opportunity to go on a family cruise, my retreat was on Enders Island off Mystic, Connecticut and now I am just finishing a few days of vacation at the Jersey Shore.  Last night we had one of those wild shore storms where the water and wind were thrashing everywhere.  As I listened to the rain and the ocean in the distance I was struck by the many ways water moves.  From the crashing of waves to the torrential rain that was coming down I remained in awe of what was going on around me. Above all I was reminded that all of this is a gift God's great love for us.  Our God is an awesome God who loves each of us for who we are.  Here are some images of God's love. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment