How Ursulines Serve
- by educating for knowledge, skills, self-determination, and wisdom, with a commitment to serve church and society.
- by meeting today's needs through promoting reconciliation, peace, and a just society.
- in the great tradition of foundress St. Angela Merici, whose service was grounded in prayer and Jesus' comman to love one another as he loved.
- with the daring of Ursuline global ministries and a worldwide vision of human interconnectedness.
- with the love, joy, and peace that are the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
Wow! I know many of our sisters are doing that and I try faithfully to live that mission of service.
Maybe there is a woman interested in this life of service and community. If so, please feel free to jot us a note. Don't be afraid to at least look into this life. Quite honestly, I find it so life-giving and loving.
Sr. Jeannie Humphries, osu