Friday, November 18, 2016

Refresh


I read this reflection this morning in Daily Word and it really touched my heart.  As you read it may you feel your connection with our God ever deepening and ever growing.
Water is nature’s refreshment, providing nourishment for all life on the planet. Parched animals, plants, and ground hurriedly drink when it rains, finding renewed energy and strength. On hot days, animals seek refuge in pools of water. Oceans, rivers, and waterfalls refresh the human spirit as they inspire those who visit them.
The greatest source of refreshment for my soul is my connection with God. I release doubts or habits that limit my thinking and open my mind and heart to receive divine guidance.
Meditation invigorates my spirit with renewed energy and strength. Devoting time and energy to a relationship with God, I see inspiration in the world around me.
The water that I will give will become ... a spring of water gushing up to eternal life.
John 4:14


Pat Schifini, OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment